Old 02-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Phil L

spakker wrote:
::: This is largely off topic, but I would welcome any suggestions. I
::: am interested in a group that deals with growing of food, be it
::: vegetables or fruit, for family consumption. Please direct me to
::: a more suitable group if you know of one. UK based preferably.
::
:: You've found it.
::
: Thats right.Try http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm
: also a site I like is http://www.pfaf.org/leaflets/altleaves.php

Please don't post in HTML, it's hideous, huge and some news readers cannot
decipher it, making your posts unreadable.
Using outlook express, click toolsoptionssendnews sending format, set it
to plain text.

HTH

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.