Old 03-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Pam Moore

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:53:24 +0100, Jim Lesurf
wrote:

I've just received some hellebore plants from T&M.

3 plants?
Mine came a couple of weeks ago and I was very impressed with the
quality. I can't comment about what is wrong with your seedlings, but
I would pot them and put them in a shady part of the garden. If they
make new growth then cut off the damaged leaves. I guess they are
suffering from their travels; heat, cold etc and not likely to be any
disease. Good luck. You have nothing to lose!
I have had 4 lots of plug-plants from T&M this year and they all
arrived in excellent condition.

Pam in Bristol