Old 03-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Cereus-validus.....

Enough already.

You know what they say about people who ASSUME!!!

Just because Suzie-Poo can't spell that doesn't mean you need to be dim too.

The genus is spelled Hibiscus but the plants are not necessarily of that
genus.

She never said it was Hibicsus syriacus, H.rosa-sinensis or any other actual
Hibiscus. So you don't know if you have what so does or not.

"Fred K Meyer Jr" wrote in message
news
I bought 2 hybiscus trees, but not from Walmart. They will grow taller
during the summer. I'm assuming you will bring them inside over the
Winter.
You have to prune them before you put them out in the Spring. You also
have
to remove low volunteer shoots so they remain as trees, not turn into
scrubs, which is the natural state of hybiscus.