Old 04-06-2005, 03:02 AM

How: Thank you for your response to my problem. You say the bananas
falling off the pod are males. I'm still not understanding completely.
How do they become females? What do I need to do to make the whole pod
females and be bananas? Is it a lack of potassium? I have more bananas
coming to maturity. Each of my bananas have 2 juveniles coming in their
bed, which I have been told has to happen before they will bear fruit,
as the fruit-bearing banana plant will die and they will not produce
until there are two to take over the fruit-bearing status. Thanks, Wanda