Old 04-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Wilmdale

Default But you just keep on...

What an unpleasant surprise when I went outside this morning. There was
a very 'nice' storm here in Colorado Springs last night and the drumming
of the rain was a great sleep aid. However when I went out side there
were leaves all over the place and as I checked on the small water lily
pads I could see where there much have been hail last night as well.
Looked all around and saw shredded plants every where. :-( :-( . Ever
the taro leaves were gone as well as some of the parrots feather. So
today, 'we' start over. Fortunately it is the Pikes Peak Water Garden
Society annual plant sale. :-) :-) . That's where I will be them morning!
Have a great one, all!
W. Dale