Old 04-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Mike

I would imagine most people would want to go out the way they came in,

some
because of superstition, and some because of idleness, they parked as

close
as poss and don't want to walk round the block to get back to the car. Of
course if you were to let them in the front, and put a sign up at the back
pointing them to the next garden/ tearooms etc that might work.

I feel that the organiser will take advantage of the 'through route' to have
the trek going to another garden. Also, as far as I can tell, it would all
be walking as the gardens are close together in relation to each other and
driving from one to the other would be a pain in the whatsit

When is it anyway? I don't often get to the Island, but you never

know.....

Sunday July 24th 2.0pm - 4.0pm

Mike