Old 04-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Wilmdale

Reel McKoi wrote:

"Wilmdale" wrote in message
Fortunately it is the Pikes Peak Water Garden

Society annual plant sale. :-) :-) . That's where I will be them morning!
Have a great one, all!
W. Dale

===========================
Good luck. I hope you find some good deals and plants you don't already
have.

Hail damage isn't usually fatal to pond plants.

Well, I went to the sale. WH $4 ea., PF (per bunch) $4, Water Lettuce
$4 ea. Not the best prices, but it is our annual fundraiser sale so I
really did not mind paying that price. It is all in the veggie filter
and now I am waiting for the warm weather to return. :-) .
Yes, I am sure the shredded plants will come back sometimes this
summer. Our ponding season is just so short out here in the cooler
climates. I am sure things should be pretty good by the middle or end
of June. Shoot, I might even have clear water by then! LOL :-P
Great day all!
W. Dale