Old 04-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Kay

In article , Rhiannon Sands
writes

I'd say better have an "in" and "exit" system or you'll just have people
getting in each other's way aand treading on each other's feet (or worse
your plants) as they try to get by. At least with a one way system they'll
all be heading the one way.

I would want to be able to see one plant, then see another further down
the garden, and be able to go back and look again at the first to
compare, and generally want to wander around the garden at my own pace,
looking at what I'm interested in and learning as I go through, and not
be shepherded straight through.
--
Kay