Old 04-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Mike

National Service (RAF) Ass.
I would want to be able to see one plant, then see another further down
the garden, and be able to go back and look again at the first to
compare, and generally want to wander around the garden at my own pace,
looking at what I'm interested in and learning as I go through, and not
be shepherded straight through.
--

Our garden is such that to come in at the front, then go through to the
back, would be logical and I doubt if you would want to go back to the front

Mike