Old 16-10-2002, 11:28 AM
Duncan Russell

Default Ground Force?

"Simon" wrote in message
Has ground force finished on TV. I thought it was on Mondays?

Well they said on the TV awards last night that Mr Titchmarsh has just
finished recording his last episode, so I guess there's a few more in the
pipeline. Maybe the Beeb have just flushed everything for some sporting
event or other !!!

Duncan

p.s. On a similar note, I understand Mr Titchmarsh is due to leave Gardeners
World soon, and that Monty Don is the current favorite to take over. That
would be nice, to go back to someone more concerned with Organic and veg
type gardening, seems to have been somewhat overlooked as of late in favour
of quick fix and decking.