Old 05-06-2005, 02:40 AM
Shagster

Thanks Elaine.. What would you recommend/guestimate as a dosage?? I'm
doing 5ml 3x per week... Should I double it to 10ml 3x per week??

Troy

"Elaine T" wrote in message
. com...
Shagster wrote:
I was more afraid that TMG doesn't contain enough Iron...and adding more
of it would simply cause an imbalance... Maybe I'll "up" my dose of TMG
slightly, and add Iron until I can start to detect it in the water with
my test kit.

Thanks,
Troy

Hmm. I'd be very surprised if TMG didn't contain enough iron when dosed
high enough. Tropica is a really good company. If you up the TMG rather
than adding just iron, you also add manganese and magnesium. Lack of those
can cause chlorosis too because the plant can't use what iron is
available.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__