Old 04-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Cracklin'

"Wilmdale" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:

"Wilmdale" wrote in message
Fortunately it is the Pikes Peak Water Garden

Society annual plant sale. :-) :-) . That's where I will be them morning!
Have a great one, all!
W. Dale

===========================
Good luck. I hope you find some good deals and plants you don't already
have.

Hail damage isn't usually fatal to pond plants.
=========
Well, I went to the sale. WH $4 ea., PF (per bunch) $4, Water Lettuce $4
ea. Not the best prices, but it is our annual fundraiser sale so I really
did not mind paying that price.

## Wow! Those prices are higher than we pay here when they're not on sale.
But if it's a fund-raiser sale.....

It is all in the veggie filter and now I am waiting for the warm weather to
return. :-) .

## This year the parrot's feather completely took over the veggie
filter-settling tank. Only some Pickerel weed is thriving with it. I had
to remove the WL as it was being squeezed out.

Yes, I am sure the shredded plants will come back sometimes this summer.
Our ponding season is just so short out here in the cooler climates. I am
sure things should be pretty good by the middle or end of June. Shoot, I
might even have clear water by then! LOL :-P

## Here in TN we have a long growing/pond season and I love it!!! :-)))

Great day all!
W. Dale
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...