Old 05-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Duncan Heenan

"Rob Keel" wrote in message
Peter Stockdale wrote:

"Rob Keel" wrote in message
Can someone please recommend.

Many thanks.

--
Rob Keel.

We need more info. to answer your question safely
In particular the situation of the weeds in relation to other plants,
animals and structures.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Thanks Pete.

The weed is situated in my back garden. No animals, plants or
structures nearby. Just normal weed which I want to clear prior to
laying some turf.

Hope this is enough to go on. Sorry, I don't know much about gardening.

--
Rob Keel.

To plant over the top, use Weedol. It is fast - a few days will see the
result, and designed to be neutralised by the soil and so planting or
overlaying turf a few days after application should be no problem. It's
worked for me.