Old 05-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Suzie-Q

In article k.net,
"Fred K Meyer Jr" wrote:

- I bought 2 hybiscus trees, but not from Walmart. They will grow taller
- during the summer. I'm assuming you will bring them inside over the Winter.
- You have to prune them before you put them out in the Spring. You also have
- to remove low volunteer shoots so they remain as trees, not turn into
- scrubs, which is the natural state of hybiscus.

Thanks.

Actually, I was thinking of planting them in the front yard.
I'm in central TX, zone 7 (or 8), so it doesn't get very cold
here in the winter. Usually.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~