Old 05-06-2005, 04:41 PM
\Fragile Warrior\ Volfie

Default Is Hyssop "butterfly bush"?

Okay, I need help. I went to the nursery and bought all sorts of perennials
that are good for butterflies and hummingbirds and bees.

I usually make sure I have an identification spike in each pot because I'll
get home and not be able to remember what I bought. So guess what happened?
No spike in two (identical plant) pots and I can't remember what they were.
HOWEVER, I did get a name tag, "Blue Fortune" and when I tried to look that
up on the 'net I came up with Anise Hyssop "Blue Fortune". Anise Hyssop
doesn't ring a bell. I thought I had looked at butterfly bushes and I
didn't come home with any. Could this Anise Hyssop, which is supposed to be
loved by butterflies, be the butterfly bush I meant to buy?

If not, can anyone relate the name "Blue Fortune" to Bee Balm or
Coneflowers?

Thanks.
Giselle