Old 05-06-2005, 04:59 PM
pammyT

"troubleinstore" wrote in message
I had some new turf laid a few weeks ago and since then, I have had the
hoseppe on it for about 20 mins per day. The dog has also watered it
frequently. Now I have patches which are browny yellow and not growing as
welll as it might.
Dog will only go on grass, never concrete so, what should I do to

encourage
the grass to grow .... ?
The plot of grass about 6 feet by 8 feet was done especially for the dog,
but I would like the grass to grow evenly.

When you say 'dog' do you mean it is a male ? Or do you mean 'bitch'?
Bitches pee burns grass. There is nothing you can do to stop it burning
grass other than rush out and water the spot copiously immediately she has
peed.
Evenly growing green grass and bitches pee do not go together I'm afraid.