Old 05-06-2005, 10:35 PM
elize marie mann

Billy the pot in the Smithonian collection is an antique pot owned by Mr. Su
from Taiwan.
It is not really in the Smithsoniancollection but there was an extra
exhibition on antique pots owned by Mr. Su in the Smithsonian for the
occasion.Openingnight was friday before the WBFF and I don't remember how
long the pots will remain in the museum.
elize
elize