Old 05-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Sacha

On 5/6/05 21:50, in article ,
"troubleinstore" wrote:
snip
She has never gone on
concrete no matter how much we have tried to get her to. I think she prefers
a little comfort, especially now she is in her old age.
As for the grass, well, we will just have to keep watering the grass and
when she finally passes to doggy heaven, get the 6' x 8' plot returfed.
Thanks again everyone.
--

How about trying the Puppy Pads, used for training puppies to go outdoors?
They're absorbent and have something or other in them, scent wise, that