Old 06-06-2005, 07:27 AM
Sinister

Default Paint Fumes and Orchids...

I have recently painted my room and the fumes are just barely lingering. I
have a total of five orchids that call that particular room home and it
occurred to me as I moved them to a seperate room that a relative of mine
recently painted their entire house without moving an orchid. None of their
orchids died per se, but then again they weren't in bloom either so I don't
know what the damage would be to the blooms. Probably blast them.

But I was wondering does anyone here know the effects of paint fumes on
orchids? Just out of curiosity.

-Sin (asking dumb questions again...)