Old 18-10-2002, 08:38 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Davids's Back

"David Sinfield" wrote in message
And it's nice to see some of the old names still around. Hi Jane, Alan
(both), Nick, Kay and Jon and Gary (saw Andy's name mentioned too).

BTW be careful what you say about squirrels, I was reported for my isp
for suggesting a catapult and some 1/2" ball bearings as a solution.

But think, if you had suggested drowning the things you'd have
had your picture in the Screws of the World!(:-)

I can't imagine that your isp had any grounds for admonishing you.

Alan
Cheers,
David Sinfield (Surrey, UK)