Old 06-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Christopher Norton

The message
from Broadback contains these words:

Thank you for all the answers, I have a septic tank so have no sewage
rates and do not use biological powders or bleach. As I live in a
bungalow it will be a difficult job to save the bathwater, though my
father used to bucket it out, I'm not that keen! However if things get
tight this summer I may well do that, or buy a pump and pump it out.
Though as the shower is used far more than the bath even that may not be
worthwhile.

Northern tool company do a drill powered water pump for 7 quid which
will do the job of pumping no problem. Thinking of getting one for the
lottie.