Old 06-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Mollydog

Ben wrote in
:

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 18:25:45 +0100, Troy barked:

pammyT Woofed :

When you say 'dog' do you mean it is a male ? Or do you mean
'bitch'?
Bitches pee burns grass.

I know it's supposed to be only bitches pee that burns grass *but*
I'm a dog and mine does it as well. I'm trained and I get a reward
every time I pee in the proper place.

Woof Woof :-)

And so does mine I've been staying with my human's parents for the
past 10 days and they are none too happy with me, but it isn't really
my fault is it !

Whereas mine doesn't seem to do any harm. Apparently that's because it
rains all the time in the Tamar Valley where we live, so even though I am a
bitch it all gets washed away in double quick time. ;-)

MOLLYDOG the greyhound.