Old 19-10-2002, 04:56 AM
Anne Jackson

Default Join the Club

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

The message
from contains these words:

(It's gloomy and cold. I'm cranky. Sorry.)

We had yet another heavy frost last night; hard enough for the road
gritter to make its autumn debut this morning. Feel better now ? :-)

I was driving home to Perth at tea-time, as the gritter went out...and I
had my car window open! Guess who got a load of salt and grit in her car!!

Is it *really* beyond the capabilities of the local Council mechanics
to set the dispensers to the right height?

Okay, it's late, and I'm cranky because the local yobs had run out of
fireworks (at 3am) and decided that it would be a good idea to upend
a skip! The neighbours 2 doors down are having work done on their garden
this weekend and had the skip delivered this evening....and I'm off to
Speyside tomorrow/later today for (hopefully) some peace and quiet!

--
Anne _
)/___