Old 06-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Michael Persiano

Well, this topic certainly touches upon several key points. I suppose such collection would also include raking the West of California Junipers, which have been masterfully carved by nature's hands for decades.

Clearly, the laws must be respected for the collection of specimens. Beyond the laws and with respect to ethical behavior, when has a particular species been over collected?

Has the Itoigawa Juniper become a thing of the past as a result of over collecting?

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob