Old 07-06-2005, 04:32 AM
Reel Mckoi

"amber" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just recently added green frog tadpoles to my pond. I was wondering
what i can feed them and how long do they take to become adults? Also,
when they become adults how can I encourage them to stay around my
pond? Any advice would be a big help. Thanks!

Only a few will probably remain on your property. Only so many frogs and
other insect eaters can make a living in any one area. Of the hundreds of
assorted frogs, toads and newts that leave our ponds and pools each year
only a few remain in the vicinity.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.