Old 07-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Craig Cowing

On Jun 7, 2005, at 8:47 AM, chris wrote:

Well some good news, the brown leaves were not brittle ... I think by
tonight it will be dry enough to check the roots ...

So should I remove the moss? or just leave it? the moss hadn't been
growing until I started fertilizing.

The plant only cost me $20, I don't want to return it, I want to try
and save it ... plsu the I don't think the bonsai cart is there any
more ... even if I could return they'd likely just trash it ... it's
not a matter of money, as corny as it sounds I want to save the tree

If it were me I 'd try returning it. Don't let the SOB get away with
selling garbage!

Craig Cowing

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++