Old 07-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Alan Walker

The BCI pot was a Certré pot modeled after one of I. Chi
Su's antique Chinese pots. Cost at the convention was $20. I'm
not sure of the details right now, but while supplies last, I'm
pretty sure the same price still applies plus shipping/handling.
Orders should be directed to the BCI Business Office, c/o
Donna Banting, PO Box 8445, Metairie, LA 70011-8445, USA
Tel - 504-832-8071 or Fax - 504-834-2298
E-mail:

Alan Walker