Old 07-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Reka

Ray schrieb:
As it's a B. perrinii cross, I would speculate it's pretty light hungry...

Thanks, Ray. I have had it for what seems like forever and it has
survived, but that's about it. I now have it in small lava rock and
water it every day. It is doing better than even before.
Is there any data as to plant size on any of the awards? This one should
be 'Everything Nice'. Mine is 5-6" tall and has 7 growths. I am
wondering if it is already BS or not. The color looks pretty good.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html