Old 07-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Reka

Susan Erickson schrieb:
6/2004 Blc Everything Nice 'First Love' CCM/AOS
Thirty-two well-displayed flowers on three inflorescences borne
on a 57-cm tall, well-grown plant in a 20-cm pot; sepals and
petals yellow; isthmus lip yellow, overlaid cerise, shaded to
lighter purple at margins, midlobe striated purple; substance
good; texture matte.

I know this plant's owner. Maybe I can get some insight from
Beth.
SuE

Yikes! Are you saying 57 cm????????????!!!!!!!
Well, I may see it bloom before I die... :-Þ ...but it *was* suffering
before, maybe it will take off now. The last growth is so fat compared
to the others. I will take heart!
I love its color!
Thanks, Sue!

--