Old 07-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Tex John

Default a table in the garden

Just an OBTW...

This is probably commercial spam.

Before newsgroups all had policies and such, one form of spam would be to
have a friend ask a question and then get another friend to answer it and
recommend your product as the solution. "Anyone know of a good landscape
contractor?" "Sure! Try Joe...did great work for us last year!"

Judging by the cross-posting and then re-posting yesterday, this, too, we
can deduce is spam -- even if they are pretty.

John
in Houston

"MarthaS" wrote in message
oups.com...
This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.claudiaclaudine.com/tradi...products_id=49

MarthaS