Old 07-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Tex John

Default a table in the garden

Just an OBTW...

This is probably commercial spam.

Before newsgroups all had policies and such, one form of spam would be to
have a friend ask a question and then get another friend to answer it and
recommend your product as the solution. "Anyone know of a good landscape
contractor?" "Sure! Try Joe...did great work for us last year!"

Judging by the cross-posting and then re-posting yesterday, this, too, we
can deduce is spam -- even if they are pretty.

John
in Houston

"MarthaS" wrote in message
oups.com...
This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.claudiaclaudine.com/tradi...products_id=49

MarthaS

Old 07-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Cindy

This is probably commercial spam.

Well, they picked a good place to put it, because I like them too!

Cindy

Old 08-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Martha

I am truly very sorry to have cross-posted, and to have sounded like I
was commercially advertising. Friends of mine gave me such a positive
reaction when I showed them those flower bouquets. But obviously my
buying habits are not the business of everyone on the Internet. I do
understand all of your concerns and ask that you forgive my blunder.

MarthaS

Old 08-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Cindy

Martha wrote:
I am truly very sorry to have cross-posted, and to have sounded like I
was commercially advertising. Friends of mine gave me such a positive
reaction when I showed them those flower bouquets. But obviously my
buying habits are not the business of everyone on the Internet. I do
understand all of your concerns and ask that you forgive my blunder.

MarthaS

Hey, thanks for the link!

Cindy

Support for table top grow light Tim B Gardening 8 12-04-2011 12:45 AM
a table in the garden MarthaS Australia 3 16-06-2005 12:25 PM
a table in the garden MarthaS Texas 2 06-06-2005 11:28 PM
Cast aluminium garden table and chairs @ .99p MrBlueSkye United Kingdom 0 09-05-2005 03:43 PM
Tally OS Feb 2003 Show Table Gallery On-line! Prem Subrahmanyam Gardening 2 07-02-2003 08:12 PM