Old 07-06-2005, 09:39 PM
loonyhiker

I use Grass-B-Gone (not Weed B Gone) around my flowers and it does a great
job. I especially like to use it around my liriope. It kills the grass but
not the plants.

loony

"v1rtu0s1ty" wrote in message

Hi guys,

I'm new here and also new in garden care.

My wife and I planted spirea yesterday. I would like to know if there
is a quick way of removing the grass around the bush without digging
the grass out? It's because, I would like to make a nice pattern around
the spirea that we have planted. If you notice on the picture, I already
have a white curvey pattern which I will follow. I can dig them up but
it's too tiring.

Here are some pics:

http://restricted.dyndns.org/plant1.jpg
http://restricted.dyndns.org/plant2.jpg