Old 19-10-2002, 10:39 PM
Troy

Default Seaside greenery

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:25:23 +0100, William Tasso wrote:

Already answered your post in england.rec.gardening.

FYI: multi-posting is considered to be quite irritating, think about the
people who are answering your question. they've just composed an answer for
you and then discover that the question has already been answered in another
newsgroup. if you really think you have to include several groups then
x-post instead.

You really are so clever !

How can us lesser beings ever hope to post correctly? If I have a similar
question to Val's I'll cross-post it to half a dozen groups in future -
just to make sure.

Thank you for your guidance.
--
Regards,