Old 08-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Al

are they showing up here too? I'm scared. He *IS* posting them on abpo
*also*, which is where they belong.

This is a text-only newsgroup. Most servers do not pass picture files
posted here, so many of us are not going to see them in time to warn him.

He probably doesn't realize that, traditionally, picture files are not
suppose to be posted here and that some people can go absolutely freaking
nuts if they come across them in this newsgroup and burn everything down and
then cut up the remains with a really loud chainsaw.

They are nice orchid pictures (a bit big yes) and I hope he continues to
post them on alt.binaries.pictures.orchids even as he stops posting them
here where he obviously don't know the danger he is in.

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
t...
I wonder if I should tell Tran what I honestly think about his
biiiiiigggggg
photographs he has uploaded to RGO? I could comment on the quality, the
content and the general "need" for us to see these kinds of photographs to
enhance our collective knowledge of orchids. Gee, I wonder.

Do you think I should tell him?

Mick