Old 08-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Reka

danny schrieb:
Our orchid society is probably going to buy a projector in the next month or
so. Our July speaker has a Powerpoint presentation and we've already
figured out that it makes more sense to buy a projector than rent one for a
couple hundred dollars every time we need it. If anyone here has looked at
them lately and can offer advice on good models (or ones to avoid) I'd
appreciate it. We're probably looking to stay around $1000 (plus or minus a
few hundred, definitely well under $2000).

-danny

I usually check cnet for reviews and have been quite satisfied with the
quality of the products I have bought on their recommendations. This
does not mean that those they *haven't* tested are not good, however.
Take a look at
http://reviews.cnet.com/Projectors/4...=-7eRating&qt=
For example, they recommend a BenQ at prices from $750-950, which sounds
like a pretty good bang for the buck!

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html