Old 20-10-2002, 06:55 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Davids's Back

In article , David Sinfield
writes
And it's nice to see some of the old names still around. Hi Jane, Alan
(both), Nick, Kay and Jon and Gary (saw Andy's name mentioned too).

Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo David ))))
Where on earth have you been??
All we need now is David Bridges and a couple of Alisons ))

BTW be careful what you say about squirrels, I was reported for my isp
for suggesting a catapult and some 1/2" ball bearings as a solution.

Well, we have a current poster who recommends pickling them . . . . .
!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,