Old 08-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Mike

Well, I only wish you *DID* feed the right one.

Think about it.

I do.

and your problem is?

'Not understanding the meaning of the message. Mike'.

O.K. Would you like me to spell it out for you?

Look outward to helping others, and not being such a Bombastic Pratt as to
think you are better than everybody else. OK? As an example, watch the
newsgroup and see the 'I am the greatest for the Gardening fraternity' and
those who feel they 'OWN' the newsgroup. Watch the 'conversations which
include so many name drops', that it's a wonder the newsgroup doesn't sink
under the weight of amount of OBE's, MBE's, Knighthood's 'we all know don't
you know' and could quite easily go to email, EXCEPT that 'we would not be
impressing people' :-(((((

Mike FEP