Old 08-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Bob Hobden

"RichardS" wrote...

The recent thread on rosebay willow herb reminded me about the exact
question I was going to ask.

A plant came up amongst a bed of perenniels that we bought from Hampton
Court last year.

Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly what we bought, and it did come up
only in one spot and looked vaguely like something that we might have got,
but I don't think that we would have planted it in that position if it was
going to be quite that tall (the fence behind is about 4'6" tall with 1'
trellis on top)!

http://domino-177.billbuchan.com/Oli...ks/RSAN-62VKNR

If it is most likely RBWH then I want to get rid now, rather than waiting
for flowers (it's showing no signs of flowering yet) - there's other stuff
I'd like to establish there.

Looks like it to me, we get the Great Willow-herb amongst the bog plants
around our pond, it's real pain, you cannot get them out without a complete
repot etc.

--
Regards
Bob