Old 08-06-2005, 11:54 PM
Dave Liquorice

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:16:03 +0100, Niall Smyth wrote:

would it be foolish of me to assume that a mower with a Briggs &
Stratton Engine will be a good mower

The engine will be of the good side of average IMHO. Parts are easily
available and you can get an engine manual from their website. Spares
for the rest of the mower might be more problematical...

any thoughts, any preferable brand of the above

Probably all made in the same factory in Italy by Castel something or
other. If your looking in the DIY sheds look at the rating plate
rather than any badges. Personally I'd avoid Flymo/Electrolux. I've
got a self propelled Soverign does the job.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail