Old 09-06-2005, 04:46 AM
Xi Wang

Well, people have thanked me for the comments, so I don't think it's all
that superfluous.....you on the other hand.... In any case, I don't
really care who's threads you are in/not in, so long as you're not rude
about it.

PS. You're staying out of all my threads eh? Interesting. So if I
respond to every thread, you'll essentially never post anything again?

Cheers,
Xi

Mick Fournier wrote:
Xi,

Nearly everything you say on RGO is superfluous. In case you haven't
noticed I take great pains to be courteous and stay completely out of your
threads so you do the same by staying out of mine and we will get along much
better.

Mick