Old 09-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Koi-minator

"CanadianCowboyİ" wrote in message
OK ...I am tired of my friends and family telling me why I don't have
water lilies in my pond so I am hoping someone will help me out. I live
in Canada (zone 5) so I didn't want the hassle of caring for these in
the winter.

What options do I have ? Buy them every year , put them in my garage ?

Any help would be much appreciated !

Don't buy the tropicals! Get the hardy ones like I do. They simply go into
a catatonic state over the winter and come back like gang-busters in the
spring. :-) You can find hardy water lilies at Wal-Mart in the spring for
as little as $4.99 each.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.