Old 09-06-2005, 09:46 PM
jon

Going on my own experiance, Watercress will servive anything you can do to
it, I have to remove mine completely several times a year just to keep ahead
of it and all I did to start it all off was throw a bag of it from the
supermarket on top of my smaller pond. its now every where in filters etc.
leave the slightest bit of root behind and it'll be back within a week or
so.

jon

"uvdoc" wrote in message
nk.net...
A lady here told me about using watercress for my pond helping it filter

if
anyone know how to use the watercress please let me know I bought some but
putting it under a rock as suggested makes it completely under water is

this
ok and will it grow Please advise on proper use The lady that suggested

it
I beleave is Kathy hope you can help thanks Jim in Virginia.........