Old 09-06-2005, 11:34 PM

In , on 06/09/05
at 07:20 PM, Stephen Henning said:

I just noticed yesterday that I have a painted turtle in our pond that
found its way in naturally. It seems to like to keep company with our
water snake. The golden shiner minnows, trap door snails, spotted
salamanders and frogs are doing well also. I am sure the snake and
turtle are well fed. I don't have any ramps so I don't know if the
salamanders and turtles can get out.

Turtle needs to be able to get out to bask in the sun.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14