Old 20-10-2002, 11:39 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Mole traps!

Whilst in the garden centre today I was browsing round the section
on pest control and I found a humane mole trap by a company called
something like Trot!

I asked the assistant how it was used, and what did one do with the
mole once one had caught it, she said you take it into the country
and let it out of the trap!

I pointed out that all that did, was to give the problem to someone
else, and was told that the reason for releasing it, was, that some
people did not like to kill anything!

My view is that if they don't want to kill vermin they should live with
them!

Alan