Old 09-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Broadback

Stephen Howard wrote:
On 9 Jun 2005 06:01:36 -0700, "dirt dibbler"
wrote:

Does anyone know where i can get seed potatoes for planting a second
crop in summer to harvest in autumn?

I've seen some being sold online by T & M but they were expensive for
only a few tubers.

Should i have bought extra earlier in the year & stored them somehow?

I don't really want to use non certified spuds, i.e. supermarket or my
own normal crop.

Marhsalls might have a few left.

Haven't seen any in the usual retail outlets for some time now.

Regards,

I always get "Nicola" potatoes for autumn planting from DT Brown, so am
able to give the family (all 17) new potatoes for our traditional family
Boxing Day get together.