Old 10-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Kev Bailey

I've climbed 2 active volcanoes, lived on the side of one under canvas for a
month and experienced a 6.7 on the Richter scale. I'd still rather risk an
eruption than Floridas weather;-)

Good luck with the tropical storms and cyclones. I hope you have a method of
rapid tie down devised!

Cheers

Kev Bailey

Well, it has started. Tropical Storm Arlene -- a very minor storm
(knock on wood) -- is heading north into the Gulf of Mexico, enroute
(it appears) to Pensacola, FL. We're only 9 days into the season,
which lasts through November.

Bummer.

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++