Old 10-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Ed Trout

Kev,

Appreciate your concern. I'm in Miami, and the rain has been pretty steady since last night. This is just a tropical storm at this point, so the winds are not a problem. We're on the northeast side of Arlene, which has the heaviest rainbands, and it looks like the entire state of Florida is going to get what we're getting now, so look out Jim! At least we won't have to worry about watering for a couple of days. Not sure I agree with you about earthquakes vs hurricanes though! At least we get "reasonable" warnings.

Ed Trout Pembroke Pines, Fl