Old 21-10-2002, 09:11 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Mole traps!

In article , Alan Holmes alan@holmes-
g4crw.freeserve.co.uk writes
I found a humane mole trap by a company called
something like Trot!

I asked the assistant how it was used, and what did one do with the
mole once one had caught it, she said you take it into the country
and let it out of the trap!

I pointed out that all that did, was to give the problem to someone
else,

Not only that but illegal!!!!!

and was told that the reason for releasing it, was, that some
people did not like to kill anything!

My view is that if they don't want to kill vermin they should live with
them!

I agree.

Farmers have no compunction and set mole traps everywhere.
So anyone letting moley out in the country is signing his death warrant
anyway. So, to anyone *really* loving moley and wanting to do him a
favour by prolonging his life - what ever you do, do *not* release him
in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,