Old 11-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Alan Walker

Blake: As you note, there are advantages and disadvantages to
both air layering techniques. Both work; it's your call.
And, yes, this is a perfect time to start an air layer in
Houston. I recall someone once saying they do it any time between
Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day. As long as you don't take it too
rigidly, this is a good rule of thumb.

Alan Walker