Old 11-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Reel McKoi

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Took a few pictures which I'll post links for this evening. The
"Virginalis" hardy lily has a single flower, good old "Fabiola" has blooms
all over the place.
And Walter seems to have taken up his hot weather residence under a

biggish
bed of escaped "Sumptuosa" lilies.
Notes to self:
Digital cameras generally overexpose water lilies, due to bright flowers

on
dark background.

$$ I have not had this problem with my HP digital camera. Perhaps you need
to wait until a slightly overcast day or later in the day when the sun isn't
so bright overhead. My pond page is almost done. Almost all the pics were
taken with my digital camera.

The steambath continues. Why ain't I losing weight?

$$ Eat less! :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.